15 september, 2009

Twitter is for me:

Twitter is that word that everyone heard. I would rather say it's that it's that word that point out so many discussions about the added value in usability and credibility of knowing what someone is doing.

I started on the 25th of June with Twitter. In the first two weeks I did not getting the essence of this new online 'thing'. I thought the usability of the application was crab and I Googled for tips and tricks of using Twitter. Remembered me the first time sending a text message with my cell, it was send in 1 minute and 2 seconds and now I can't even imagine; and send 50 a day. Just do, explore, learn and find out. So the tweets grew, the followers grew and so did the added value for me.
And now I get; Twitter is your online personal pin-board customized by yourself. You just have to check your Twitter to see the new messages from the people/organisations/blogs you are interested in. I created my own online pin-board community. How cool is that?!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten