06 september, 2009

Nike presentation gives the Steve Jobs feeling in buying

Looking for new running shoes and brand addict as I am; I am just looking for some new Nikes. So with some 'surfing' on the internet for the best running shoe that fits me I found a very interesting presentation about the innovation lunar element in the new running shoes of Nike.

While I watched the presentation it was like I was watching to a presentation of Steve Jobs (with a brand extension; just kiddin'). Steve's presentations are f* brilliant cause he always encourage me to buy new Apple stuff. I am not sure it's American style of presentation but the convincing way of talking is amazing. You actual believe the whole story and there's absolutely no doubt this product isn't good. This product is the best you can get. And right now for my is that the running shoe LunarGlide+ special for woman. I can't wait to visit the Amsterdam Niketown this week, looking forward.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten