22 september, 2009

the pink bracelet

Last year I bought some rain boots for Pink Ribbon to support breast cancer research and awareness. I loved those boots cause they are white with pink soles and have the most attention value you can imagine on the 'dark' days in Holland. I mean the rainy, windy and cold days when the colors of your clothing are grey, dark blue, brown and black. During my Pink Ribbon boots period I really find out that people recognized the boots as 'pink ribbon' boots and not because of the fact they knew that these were Pink Ribbon boots but it was the use of the colors. Fantastic I thought!
This year I choosed the silicone bracelet that you can wear on daily basis even when I am running or surfing. Do you think Pink? Support Pink Ribbon 2009 and shop with your hart.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten