13 maart, 2010

Today’s topic: the sisterhood of the traveling ring


The AMM: Australian Mayo Message

To receive overseas mail is fantastic, or I should say now ‘amazing’ (my new word for everything that is fabulous).
The smile on my face will rise up my lips and make all my teets visable. The excitement who’s the sender and what’s inside reminds me always to my birthday presents of my childhood.

This time I got mail from my two sisters. I received a small notebook and a ring. The message was ‘this is the sisterhood of the traveling ring’. From now on we will wear this ring for one week and after a week you will write your week-experiences with the ring down in the notebook and send the ring and book to the other sister. She will do the same and after a week she will send it to the other sister and so on till I will be back in Holland. The moments of a week passed by and now we have a chance to keep posted each other with weekly experiences and wearing something that’s united and covered us as sisters. Beside that we are now writers of a story about a traveling ring.
(the concept is based on the movies of ‘sisterhood of the traveling pants’ which inspired my sisters to create our traveling ring)

Keep in mind: it’s not where we find the things but it’s where we bring them to.
Het is niet waar je de dingen vandaan haalt maar waar je ze naartoe brengt.
Sisters are your little childhood that never ends.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten