18 april, 2010

Oxfam TrailWalker Melbourne 2010


Last weekend I was part of an extraordinary event; TrailWalker Melbourne 2010. To extend my meaning of my journey around Australia I signed me up as a volunteer. This was really a fantastic weekend and such a rewarding 'job' to full fill for the trail walkers and the knowledge of working together to achieve our goal; a world without poverty! We can make a world of difference.
Like the last Walkie Talkie; the volunteer e-newsletter, mentioned; 'wow what a wonderful weekend we had'; clear blue skies, 729 teams crossing the START line and more than 815 volunteers filling over 1,149 shifts, Oxfam TRAILWALKER Melbourne
2010 was an absolute success, and that is for sure!

My volunteer experience for this event was absolutely amazing! I am glad that I was part of this for 2010. I can't wait for the edition of 2011; hopefully again for Melbourne!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten